Monday, October 30, 2006

Perhaps worth your time

I just clicked on a MSN Hotmail article featured on a window today. It had to do with global warming, and that being an interest of mine, I found a button to watch a movie on the article. Since movies are easier and more culturally applicable (ha ha) than reading, i took this avenue and soon found myself watching our very own Gary Lunn speaking on enviromental issues. Want to get a look at what Mr. Lunn has to say? You're link is below:

http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/TopStories/ContentPosting.aspx?feedname=CTV-TOPSTORIES_V2&newsitemid=CTVNews%2f20061030%2fglobal_warming_061030&showbyline=True

2 comments:

AfterVerner said...

I suppose I will watch that movie eventually, but first I must tell you, scientists have proven that global warming started on December fourteenth, 1990. Jon Loubert was born on that day. The connection...Jon Loubert is the cause of global warming. It's science my friend. You can't argue with science.

*It might not be december fourteenth...It's a day in december, hopefully sometime around then. It was my guess...

Mike McMillan said...

Haha i remeber when he finally told us he was the cause of such events i was amazed . it made sense of his burning red hotnnes