Wednesday, January 31, 2007

So, I was sitting here, and decided that it was about due time for a new blog. (Question: if I make it sound just that sporadic does it loose it's merit of genuinity?) The truth is, I haven't posted in a while. Actually, I had planned to post up the wazzoo over the winter holidays (no Wazzoo is not a word, whether it should be or not, and yes this will easily rate as my most unstructured blog yet. Fortunately my panel of advisors isn't too big- after all, zero out of zero is still 100% right? [Don't answer that.]) But being the holidays and all, one gets busy and neglects things.
In a matter of fact, the holidays were very vigorously jammed packed indeed with various doings.
On the topic of keeping busy, if I felt i needed to make an excuse for too infrequent blogging (which i don't really) I could use the "school has kept me busy" line, which would be somewhat true. I could also use the, "It snowed, and you can't do anything when it snowed" line, but that one doesn't really work when it comes to the internet. I also could try the, "I've been busy taking care of an old blue metal thing."
Besides being busy, I think a viable excuse is that less of my thoughts have been coming out in the shape of a blog and less so of blogs that I think are worth sharing.
This might all sound beside the point, but I thought it'd be cool to write a blog all about excuses.

No comments: